The Museum Volunteers (MV) is a group of English speaking volunteer guides. We provide free weekend public tours in English at various National Heritage Board Museums and Heritage Institutions in Singapore. MVs also help and support NHB in its various programs including the Heritage Trails, Singapore Biennales and the training of new guides for Singapore's very first Community Gallery.
Presently, we have about 250 members. Approximately 90% of the MVs are Singaporeans with the remaining 10% from Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The age group ranges from the 20s to the 70s. Most of us hold full-time jobs in a myriad of professions and we share a passion for heritage, culture, and the arts.
Find out more about the Museum Volunteers here.
06 Dec 2016